Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oops...


With job losses piling up, and Conservative numbers in Quebec collapsing, you'd think the Tories would at least want to give a heads to the man in charge of Quebec organization, Christian Paradis.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090414.wastronomy0415/BNStory/National/home

I guess not.


The Conservative MP and Quebec lieutenant is now scrambling to save the Mont-Mégantic Observatory, which threatens to become a symbol of the Harper government's recent cuts to research agencies.

“I'm offended and I'm angry,” Mr. Paradis said in an interview yesterday. “I was put in front of a fait accompli. I learned of the decision like everyone else, and it came as a surprise.”


You know things are looking bad for Harper when the Quebec Lt openly blasts him. The Tories are sinking everywhere, Quebec is just the trend-setter.

No comments: